Fashion Post: In dark

by - Mei 30, 2016

Hola fellas!

I’m back in town! After a week ago, I spent my short holiday in Jakarta *not really holiday*. Finally I post a new thing in this blog. Yay!

Many things I must finished too in last week; teaching, teaching report etc, so I didn’t have any time to take photo and post it on blog, so sorry.

Now, finally I post a new outfit *because I took this couple days ago* This post belongs to an outfit; inspired by parisien style and quirky Japanese look.

How it will look like?






I’m pairing my current fave turtleneck with my trousers; the top is way basic so I mix it with a pants with pattern. Then, it covered by long coat to have a fall/winter look. Yea i’m soooo excited about fall/winter or autumn/winter look, just because I love to wearing coat, and coat is quiet easy to mix; means you can feel warm yet stylish at the same time. 

I was using hand bag to look lil bit formal but still stylish; the shoes are again and again pairing with the boots, because boots is really good to wear in this season, even in any season I think :3

details


runway shots



About the hair, the buns looks higher on top! Lol am I lookin like a Japanese? It's inspired by Yohji Yamamoto, i love him! Yea my eyes are so small, you may think that I’m chineese, but actually I’m not chineese.





Thank you for visiting; hope you like it!
How about this look? Leave a comment bellow then!
Follow me on instagram tho click here !


details:
turtleneck top: uniqlo - trouser: lanvin - boots: h&m - coat: thrifted - bag: louis vuitton - watch: casio


KIKO,
xo

You May Also Like

16 komentar

  1. Love the bag darling!

    www.moorehisstyle.com
    xx

    BalasHapus
  2. super in love with ur bag ko !

    luckyardininggar.blogpot.com

    http://luckyardininggar.blogspot.co.id/2016/05/smart-librarian.html

    BalasHapus
  3. Thanks dear :D

    just in love with your pants :D

    NEW FASHION POST | Ways To Use Kimono.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    BalasHapus
  4. I notice that the pants cutting fits so well with your boots and it's awesome! Also, turtle neck with coat is just my favorite also, seems like pre-fall outfit, huh? I like how you style the monochrome outfit by the way! :)

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |INSTAGRAM|

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

      Hapus
    2. I know riteee babe; thankyou so much! xo

      Hapus
  5. Kikoooo kece! Hair bun-nya duh! And yes, you already look like japanese!

    Take care,
    Rizuna from A Well-dressed Nerd

    BalasHapus
  6. super cool! <3

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    BalasHapus